Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Poorly Written Horror Story-- "Clowns Arn't funny"

So there is this thing people are doing. It is called 'poorly written horror stories.' It's basically a 220 word story where you write it as terribly as you can. misspell words, forget punctuation. Just anything to make it sound like a six year old write it. There are some hilarious ones. For Halloween coming up here is my spooky, poorly written, story.

Clowns Arn't Funny

Me my friend Davey went down to the carnival because it cometo our town. we where having fun. Well we had just got off the feris wheel when I seen a bunch of clowns locking at us funny. Not funny haha but funny like who are these guys.They came up to us and asked us if we likked games I said games is fun. The clown with red paint on face held a baseball batt out of noweher and said run. I laughed until he started beating Davey with it. He hit him until Davey died. I saw brains. All the clowns chassed me yelling. I screamed helpbut nobody cared I guess. I ran straight into a pole because I had been looking back at them runing. When I woke up I was in a dark room full of clowns looking at me funny. Not funny haha but funny who is this guy. I toldthem and let me go. The blue clownlaughed and so did the rest.he said to me he was going to show me some fun. A game. The game wasn't fun for me. Idon't like rusty plyers and hammerrs. I woke up in heavven.
Now Im happy in heaven and writing this for other angles to read. They laugh at my wrtining I don kno y.

No comments:

Post a Comment